Tuesday, July 13, 2010

About Black Money Scam, Part-02

This is one of Email that he sent to
Mr,AMIR HOSSEIN NAMJOO

johnny

to ok_4u2002
show details 10/30/09
To whom it may concern ,
I am Johnny managing director of clearing house in malaysia ,we recieved none inspection luggage, fund deposited from senate committee fg nigeria,sir you requested to come up to sign off the diplomatic consignment which will attract dumorrage of 120$ per day after the grace of five working days.
The lady in charge will check the handling and clearance charges in the system tommorrow and let you know early morning ,please do not hasitate to come along with your neccessary documents ,mostly deposited certificate .as we will not bear the consequences your delay may cause .thank you .
JOHNNY


a b

to me
show details 10/31/09

Hi dear JOHNNY.

I’m Amir Hossein namjoo Bedanjani. I’m in Iran and I can’t come there. How can I get my luggage?

You called me yesterday but I couldn’t understand you.



johnny

to a
show details 10/31/09
You agreed with them ,they moved this consigment to malaysia and you are refusing coming down for the claim ,now were do you want to recieve the luggage apart from iran beacause there problem with international organisation ,so all luggage must be inspect ,but you should know any were is going from here the charges might be high , we can get it to pakistan ,dubai,so let me know your opinion ,but the best thing is for you to come up here or some were calim your luggage with 24 hours ,since is valuable iterm up to 3-5milion dollars ,you have to give or deposit it to bank by your self .thanks Johnny

a b

to me
show details 11/23/09
hi
i am amir hossein namjoo.
i want the address of clearing house in malaysia.
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment