Tuesday, July 13, 2010

About Black Money Scam Part-04



This is a photo of lier >>>


I will post another lying email.

Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:41:54 -0700
Subject: Need business Partner
From: spiritos.us@gmail.com
To: malikah2000@hotmail.com





Dear Friend
>>
>>
>> My Name is Daniel, I'm from Sierra Leone. I know you will be surprised
>> reading from someone you have never met before, I found you contact while
>> searching for friends in pakistan
>>
>>
>>
>> Actually I have been in Phnom Penh Cambodia for over two weeks now and my
>> reasons for coming over here seems not the way I though it would be. My
>> reasons for traveling to Asia were to seek for means of establishing my own
>> business. I lost my father when I was 10years old and have grown with my
>> mother; I was born in free town Sierra Leone.
>>
>>
>>
>> My father owned A Diamond mining company as a joint Venture with my uncle,
>> but since his death I and my mother are not getting any good share from the
>> company, I have worked there since I was 23 years old and I'm been treated
>> like ordinary staff in my father's company, this led to my mother request
>> for the company to divided and we can have our own share while my uncle
>> should have his too, but it resulted in big problem until the court judged
>> that the company should be split and we have our share part of it.
>>
>> On the 3rd of November 2008 it was carried out and we had our share of the
>> Company, but since then my uncles have been after us, using his power in the
>> society in threatening me and my mother. With so much problems from my
>> uncle, my mother came up with the idea that we should sell our part of the
>> mining company and some other landed properties of my late father, then I
>> should travel out of the country to seek for any better business I can do
>> there to safe my life from the wrath of my uncle.
>>
>> I agreed with my mother and we sold our share in the company and other
>> properties that belong to my late father, we kept the money in a safety
>> state, then agreed that I should travel to search for any better and
>> lucrative business I can do, that's why am here, but since I arrived
>> Cambodia everything seems so strange to me and I don't know how or whom to
>> tell my plan, things got worse when I was advised to be careful in doing any
>> business with Cambodian people that they can claim the business later since
>> this is their country.
>>
>> I was thinking of buying land or big house to Establish English school
>> since most of the people here are none English speaking, I also thought of
>> hotel business, but in all this I need someone who has a good idea of any of
>> this business or other lucrative business that I can do it with him/her as a
>> joint venture, because I guess it will be easier for me if I have a citizen
>> of the country who can protect me and can stand before the government for
>> any thing.
>>
>>
>> So if you can help me, then we will make plans on how I can travel to meet
>> you in Myanmar your country for other process because am not comfortable
>> from what am seeing here in Cambodia.
>>
>>
>> I look forward to hear from you.
>>
>>
>> Thank you once more
>>


On 7/30/09, TheVu Nguyen wrote:

Dear Mr. Abdel,

Thanks for your response.

I understand your worry about this matter after another government might verify the contract awarded later.
In my opion, you should transfer the said fund to a clearing house where you know, then you yourself might go to that financial centre for the claim of your money. This is the best way for your transfer because i cannot go to overseas presently and I am not sure if I might receive the money.

This is my due advice. Good luck.


On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 2:27 AM, johnny wrote:
Sir,
With all due respect,i humbly request you to give me full support and asistance to make sure we achieve our goals in this transaction,which am too optimistic we can ,if we will have mutual understanding ,though the acknowledgement of your mail proof that you are an educated person ,and am satisfied with that,now i want to share my opinion with you , as over all manager for the metainace,if i transfer this money to you directly from my country angola ,there is no problem but in the nearest future ,may be another goverment will come in and might want to verify all the contract awarded through me ,and if found any transfer on my name in our banking system,it will lead to probe me .

I am therefor preparing some document for money laundery and anti terrorist with you will use for the claim of the money in the clearing house,but to the best of my knowledge i dont know which country that has financial centre ,am sure there is one in dubai but i dont know about vietnam may there will be one in singapore or malaysia,it is the best way for such transfer and is granteed.well once am through i shall foward them to you and i will indicate the place you shall go for the claim ,thanks for your maximum corperation .

Best regards


On 7/29/09, TheVu Nguyen wrote:
Dear Mr. Eng. Abdel Rahaman,

Thanks for your attached documents of the deceased.
My information are as follows:

-Full name : NGUYEN THE VU
-Full Address : 443/96D LE VAN SY ST., DISTRICT 3, HOCHIMINH CITY, VIETNAM.
-Direct Phone :+84 909 00 1618

Kindly let me know the next details of our transaction.

With my best regards,

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM, johnny wrote:

CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
CONTRACTORS IDENTITY CARD
ANPC CONTRACT AWARD CERT

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 7:43 AM, TheVu Nguyen <> wrote:
Dear Mr. Abdel,
Kindly send the Contract or the Awarded Certificate and other legal documents of your client with your Petroleum Corp. to me firstly via this medium. After verying all legal documents, I will decide later.
Good luck to us for this transaction.

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 11:40 PM, johnny wrote:
Sequence to our discussion,i will like you to provide your information in details, full name and address ,telephone number or contact number, why your full name in needed as it is in your id i is to prepare the contract award document on your name, so because of the flood that use to happen here in angola ,am also residing in ghana come to office in angola once or twice in a week .thanks and best regards ABDEL RAHAMAN

After this, there is a lot of cheating plan.So I will short it out.
I will show final email that victim sent to him.

Dear Mr. Abdel Rahaman,

How are you today ? I do not hear anything from you. Hoping you are all fine.

I would like to invite you to arrive in HoChiMinh City, Vietnam, and meet me to resolve our work. Moreover, please instruct your cousin, Mbeki, to finish our work.

According to our agreement before, I just receive your consignment at my door step in HoChiMinh City (Vietnam), but due to your request I paid the handling charges of US$800 (your cousin, Mbeki, paid US$400) to the diplomat to receive your consignment in which you said that there was US$16 Million but I did not see true money inside. And due to your request, I have contributed the sum of US$4,400 and your cousin, Mbeki, received to develop the work but now you keep silent, don't reply me, and don't finish our work. Please let me know the reason ?

My children often get coughs and sneezes since I have received your luggage in my home because of the smell of chemical bottles in your luggage. Therefore I cannot wait for more long time. I will destroy the luggage after the date of 30th November, 2009 if you don't arrive in HoChiMinh City, Vietnam to meet me and resolve our work. The deadline is the day of 30th November 2009.

Please accept my urgent request. This is my official notice.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Sincerely yours,

After I knew that I sent email to Victim.
But this guy did not believe that I say.
And I feel sorry that they already made some
transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment