Tuesday, July 13, 2010

About Black Money Scam, Part-01

This photo is not me>>>>>>
This is the guy who lies so many people.
This blog get education how to prevent scam.
All about are true and come from real world.
I am a guy who hate to people who survive with the money
from innocent people.
I will create and show some true story and real emails about
one guy(lier).He sent to people to get targets.
How to get this emails?
Year 2005, this guy(lier) and me met at my internet center.
He request to open Gmail address and I open it.
Lucky! I can get his email address after he cheated on me.
Because his secondary email is my email address.
Actually, I would not show about him.But after I read through all email, I notice that he is dangerous to the innocent people (or) non-educated people.

After I get his email, I read so many stories that he cheat to people.
Even he get sex from girls, with the way he say"I will bring to Oversea".

This is an email, that I sent to guys he trying to cheat.
I want to stop their trust and others transitions.

Don't believe this guy,Named[Abdel Rahaman (or)John (or) Jonny (or) Kinshely Ihinyi] (Spiritos.us@gmail.com)
Hi Sir,

I notice you will doing money transition or money transfer or like business
with guy or willing to do. Whatever don't be greedy and don't be nonsense.
Actually he is Nigerian(scam) but sometime he acting like
Malaysian,Thailand, American,
Vietnam etc....He make well plan to cheat many people with
many ways.
This way (Money transfer) is the main scam that he using it.
He is in Kuala Lumpur(Malay) in current.
He also visit to some Asia country like Myanmar,Thailand,Cambodia,Malaysia
so on.
He searching friends and he cheat to this guys, whoever poor or rich or
girls.

Why I can say like this?

Last 2 weeks,he cheat from me about US$5000 at Malaysia.
He arrange the story is totally same as yours.
But about to explain this scam will take so long times
and I have no time to explain you.
Whatever have you see with him face to face or not,he have
so many plans to take your money.
I am not the only one who lost saving money.
There are so many people.

How I can know yours email and about your stories.

Because I heck his email.
I am a Myanmar who working at Singapore as a IT engineer.
Before 3 years I manage one public access center(Internet center)
at my country(Myanmar).He come down and make a friend with me.
Then he use my computers,then I found out the log files and know his
passwords.
I heck his email for human safety reason.
After I read his email I cry a lot and I very sad for those who have been
cheated.Because some of the plan that he did were too bad for victim.

About his cheated plan.

3 Myanmar girls,he make a friend.
I would not to display their names.
Then he say he can pick-up
to America or good countries.
Then he request over 50,000US$ and make faith married certificate.
And he sleeping with her.How's bad?like a dog.Sometime dog is better than
him.
In these girls one of the girl situation is very worst.
She lost her money, loose job, get pregnant, her family lost saving
money even home.

Then 3 Myanmar guys,3 from Thailand,3 from Malay, Pakistan etc.
So many scams plan.
And I have no strength to type his abhorrent action.
If you don't believe me you can ask further question.

You can also refer and search the case like him.
It's called (Black money scam).
Also can see at Wikipedia.
His cheating plan is not really same.
But scenario is like that.

The way he cheat people.
I write down important parts as well as same this my plan.

Main player = John
John's friend = Jame (money owner)
Diplomat lady = Lusi

1. Invite to meet with others cause.
2. Talking about business and ask can help his friends
3. His friend have money about 3.6 Million and
will invest in my country and I can earn 10% of investment amount.
4. Invite to visit KL, help to booking the hotel,like far from city area.
5. Meet and show their respect and wearing like real business mens.
6. His friend cannot use bank because their family have monitoring
by Government.
Because they are politician.
7. They arrange one diplomat lady to bring their luggage.
8. Luggage must claim by victim name and shown faith document.
9. After 2 or 3 days that lady will contact you and request charges.
Charge like she must give to their embassy because this luggage is not
monitor by any scanners.
10. She acting like she doesn't know what is the things inside.
11. She will take Victim passport if victim cannot effort this charges(US$
6000).
12. Inside luggage have money but seem like real.
13. Victim cannot take money from luggage because 100 US$ note have a seal.
John will explain about this seal is how much danger.
14. They put one chemical bottle inside luggage for remove this seal.
15. But unfortunately that bottle is block,can take small amount.
16. He act like very sad and amazing and try to remove with this liquid.
17. He don't allow to take another note because he will say" inside powder
is not good for human health".
18. Then he change with real 100 US$ note and seem like he can remove it
with this liquid.
19. He will bring back this luggage because of security reason.He say, he
will keep in his embassy.
20. Then he ask to find this liquid and he also acting like he searching.
21. Liquid is very special one and cannot get easily.
22. He will quote how many amount you should share for this liquid.
23. He quote me for 125,000 US $ and after remove ,we can claim.
24. If victim cannot effort he took so long for this plan.
25. End of the day victim cannot stand on this plan and run away from him,
26. After that he say like apologize and call again even you know he
cheating you.
28. After he know you never give any money, he will curse on you.
He will say"My guys will kill you if you call to police" or
investigate his plan.
29.Then most of victim still keep quiet and try to forget their fault.


Ask me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment