Tuesday, July 13, 2010

About Black Money Scam, Part-03

I will show some emails.

These attachments from email.




----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 6:15 AM
Subject: See Attached Copy Of The Deposit Certificate And My Pics.

Dear Beloved Carl Persall, Thanks you for your quick response to my mail.

Please there is no much problem in receiving this fund because i have been praying to God to give me some one who will be trust worthy so when he receives this US$40 million, he will not be able to run away with the money which is all i have in my life now left behind for me by my Late Husband and that is why i am pleading you should help me to receive the fund and after receiving it, you will send some money for me to get my travel documents and get out of this place because i am in asylum here.

Right now you are needed to forward to me the following:


Your ID or passport.......

Your telephone Number.......

Your Residential or Office Address...........

I am
here in a hide and you are the only one i am revealing this secret to. Please my dear, keep it secret until you finally receive this fund for me in Malaysia and when i am out of this place,i will be coming to meet you in Canada so that we can invest together with the fund.

I have attached the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and MY PICS and i will forward your information's to the security company in Malaysia when i receive them from you.

Please i will like you to be replying me through this email address for security reasons OK.

God bless and crown all your endeavors.

Regards,

Mrs Mary Solomon



No comments:

Post a Comment